Thursday, June 5, 2014

Photo Contest - Please Vote!

I entered a Dad and baby "first" photo contest through Hotslings. The contest is about a "first" that Daddy and his baby shared. I chose the first time that they met, when my husband came home from his 7-month deployment. We soared into the lead at the start, but are now in second place and trailing by about 10 votes. You can vote once a day, and winners are announced June 16.

Here's the photo:

Please vote for us! I think it's gotta be one of the best "firsts" ever! Plus, one of the prizes is a sling, and I'm obsessed with baby carrying but have kind of maxed out my lifetime budget on baby carriers...  :P
I appreciate all the help I can get!
 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment